School expects punctuality, regularity and uniformity to prevail in all spheres of school activities. Those who break the norms of discipline are liable to be punished or fined, as per the decision of authorities. Broadly the norms of discipline are mentioned as below:-
1. Every student must complete 80% of the school attendances to appear in the annual exams.
2. Absent fine @ Re. 1/- will be charged for each absence in the secondary and senior secondary classes.
3. The names will be struck off after continuous absence for six days and due to non-payment of fee.
4. Appearing in Terminal test is compulsory.
Admission to class XI
Few students may be admitted to XI of the 10+2 stage of the Senior School Certificate Examination. Students desirous of getting admission to class XI should get their names registered and then send an attested copy of the marks list of class X Board/Council Exam within a week after the declaration of the result. No separate test will be held for them, students will be admitted in order of merit obtained by them in the class X Board/Council Exams subject to the vacancies available. It is to be noted that the students who passed their class X examination from this school will not be admitted automatically to class XI. The admission to higher class will be made strictly on merit subject to their conduct and behavior in the school has been good in the past.
Students are not allowed to go home during the school hours except in a few cases as mentioned below:-
1. Students may be allowed a maximum leave of three days for the wedding of their brother or sister. This leave will not be granted during examination days or during a camp.
2. Leave may be granted for some particular medical treatment of the student provided the MO/Chief Medical officer recommends it.
3. For any kind of leave, written request should be made to the Principal. No leave shall be granted on a student’s request and no leave shall be granted on the request made through Telegram/Fax/Telephone.
4. Leave shall be considered only when the parents submit an application. Parents should note the date and the time, when the student is to return after leave. If a student does not return on due date, his/her name will be struck off from the school rolls and he/she may not be accepted back. The same rule applies for returning late after summer or winter vacations. A fine of Rs. 25 per day shall be imposed for late comers. If a student is detained due to some illness, a medical certificate should accompany with his application
A student may be expelled for offenses, which are likely to impair the discipline of the school, or for repeated misconduct and disregard for school rules. Parents and guardians may also be asked to withdraw their ward if his/her academic performance continues to be very poor. Decision of the school disciplinary committee headed by the Principal in all such cases will be final.
Rules for Registration & Admission
The lower age limit for admission to class Nursery is (2year and 6Months (2.6) Years Old) on 1st July of the year of joining there school. Similarly correlation of age and the class to which admission is sought is must. Students who are overage shall not be offered admission. Birth certificate from the Municipal Board or a recognized institution only will be accepted.
On receipt of the admission form and registration fees, the child’s name is registered for admission. Registration is no guarantee for admission for upper class i.e. 1st to IX class. Admission test is generally held in the month of March. There will be no admission in classes X & XII.
Rules for School Leaving Certificate
The name of student can be windrow from the rolls of school at the end of an academic year. For this purpose the guardian should give a notice in writing to the Principal before 31st March. If a student is windrow during the academic session, the fee paid is not refunded to the guardian. Students are accepted for admission on the understanding that they will remain in the school of the whole academic year.